Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida - Online Computer Stores

Yeah, I love newegg also. I ordered all my stuff from there. I initially ordered my mobo from computerhq.com, but they sent me two bad ones....I returned for refund. I promptly ordered my mobo from newegg. I decided to get overnight delivery...it was only 10 dollars more. The next day, I had a new mobo...that actually worked!!

either way you look at it, you have to pay for taxes or shipping and handling, or both. I would rather give my money to fedex, hehe!

ya taxes are really killer with expensive items. Like I usually (always) order ram from crucial.com. They make some of the best ram (micron that is) and they have FREE second day shipping but they tax some states and florida is one of them.

NEWEGG OWNZ JOO!!!!!!!
    - Damien

http://www.tcwo.com/

They're based out in tampa, and have very good prices most of the time. You can find some great deals there. Also, the resellerrating is in the top 10, and my friends who haved dealt with them have been pleased with the quality of the goods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information