Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida - Online Computer Stores

I know there's quite a few people out here from florida. Any one (that means anyone) know of any florida computer stores where I can buy wholesale computer parts? Other then tigerdirect. I wanna save on shipping.....thanks

Well...when i wanna get something right away...i get with these oriental guys...It might be out of your way tho...since you are from Ft. Lauderdale.

The Company is called Superior Computers, Inc.
    3100 N.W. 72nd Avenue
    Unit #114
    Miami, FL 33122
    Tel. 305-597-9310
    Fax. 305-594-0693
    Email. SCICOM@bellsouth.net

Its by Maimi International Airport..Its quite the distance...
    - Damien

The name does sound quite familiar. Do they attent computer shows? Cuase last year I went to one and my dad bought a case and I bought a soundblaster live. From "orientalguys". I think I might be better with a website though.

Well, this place has basic things and if you don't find it there like 50 other stores around there...i'm telling full with "orientalguys".

Ordering online from the same state might save you in shipping but you will have to pay taxes.

*did you se the monitor i am getting soon*
    - Damien

that's true didn't think about taxes.

Ya I did see the monitor your getting. Good one as I might want to get a 21" by viewsonic as well. I mean ever since my monitor got attacked by the lightning that one day I get a tiny little 3 inch long flicker on my screen every couple hours and it lasts between a split to a full second. Very annoying sometimes when you happen to be looking right there.

Back in the day when i had my compaq i also got nailed...and that thing turn green during the years...but i still use it...for a server....but the server isn't there anymore...only the monitor and the case...

It was only 285...and covers high hertz which os what i am looking for in a monitor..plus its nineteen inches...i also heard Viewsonic uses sony triniton tubes...i wonder if that is true..
    - Damien

I really don't know about that but I know viewsonic and sony do make farely good monitors.

here is a place that seems to have a okay selection of hardware for Florida. I have never ordered anything from them, but who knows!
    http://www.lynncomp.com/

There are a lot of computer warehouses in the orlando area, but you need a dealership liscense to shop at them. So, it really does not pay to buy stuff from them...unless you are doing large quantities of business or have a friend with a dealer liscense!

What saidin said is true.. the places down by the airport have good prices but none of the fancy stuff we like and you can get them even cheaper with a tax exemption card. I always order away...newegg.com...comes rather quickly....i ordered some packages on monday evening and got them thursday. You might save some thing in shipping but not a whole lot...and you still have to pay taxes...so why bother...newegg is very good have you ordered from them?
    - Damien

newegg.com is the only place I order from. They are the best I haven't seen anyone come close to them. I'm very happy with there services. Last year when I purchased the parts from my computer I order over 1000 dollars worth of stuff and it was shipped out very nicely. Only problem was the 2 day shipping took a week to get here because the airplanes were grounded because of the terrorist attacks. Remember that? I was so mad. Anyway a few months ago I ordered a new mobo to replace my broken one and I was very happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information