Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: question about TweakTown's reviews of PSUs

Welcome ! This is my first post here :)

I've been recently looking for quality power supply unit. I've spotted two reviews at TweakTown - first of Topower 520W psu and second of Antec 550W psu.

I have question about tables at page 5 of both reviews - If you compare both tables, not including total output, they're exactly the same. Haven't you take by any chance antec's values for topower review (or vice versa) ? Also rated max of Topower is 58/34/28, not 40/24/32 for +5/+12/+3.3 resepctively. Calculated total output for antec is also wrong (topower's is usually ok).

Anyway, Antec is very difficult to get where I live. But I can buy Topower psu. What's your opinion about them ? I'm especially interested in psu that has lowest possible ripple/noise at each line, and solid output as close to nominal values as possible.

Thanks for your answers.

Topower PSU's are very good but see if you can find the "Super Flower 550w" as it's made by the same company that makes both Topower and Enermax PSU's plus usually comes at a lower price with the same quality. ;)

Oh, and where do you live? :?:

Someone here maybe close to you and able to assist even better. :)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I live in Poland. It's awfully difficult to get here any good psu. I tried with many online retailers, and the pattern is similar with each of them: either they don't ship internationally, or even if they do, they don't ship to Poland. In these rare cases when they ship to Poland, the price for package nearly doubles the price.

I'm lucky that I've found Topower somewhere near me.

Thread Information