Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Light Case

Im sick of lugging around my 15KG antec monster of a case, and am looking for one considerably lighter. Any case that is quite light, as close to the Antec SX835II model as possible (ie: cheiftec's case design). Doorless is preferred since i have a rheobus.

Now I only spotted this the other day and I'm not sure how helpful this will be as I didn't have time to check it out further. Now there's a PC store at Railway Parade Granville (just east of the Bold Street Bridge opposite the rail line) who I noticed had what looked to be Chieftec Aluminium Dragon cases there in several colours. I couldn't see what actual models there were thru the window but it maybe a place to start (sorry I can't remember the name of the place just where it is). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Damn that sounds nice to me, i'd like to make a trip over there and check it out myself. Could you tell they were aluminium thru the windows though?

There was definately 2 Dragons (could see the front of them) so those were definately alloy. The others I could only see the sides of sorry (if they were open at the time I would've gone in, but to early). Other than the silver version at auspcmarket that has been the only store that I've been to that carries Chieftec cases. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Thread Information