Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USB flash drives

He means glueing them with crazy glue or epoxy... :rolleyes:

Id much rather use the PENDrive over mini cdrs bc the minicdrs are limited to one burn, unless you leave it open session or have and rw. But even then if you go to somones house and want some of their files you have to look for whether or not their burning ROM supports send multisession, then if you dont know how to use that particular burning ROM, you gotta fiddle to make it work right. Way more ppl have USB ports than burners, and everyone has Win98 and higher, so its just an easy plug n play drive.

and i paid 35$US for mine

You said you payed $50 earlier :rolleyes2. But still the pen drive is ALOT more expensive than the cd-r's or cd-rws.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

JediAgent, cdrw are not limited to one burn. If you noticed, I point the link to mini cdrw's which you can burn multiple times. :thumb:

yeah, but still... cdrw... flash media... i guess i like the flash media better. and i paid 35$ PGA, i dont ever remember saying i paid more... *looks above* hmmm.

apenas porque eres un dolor en el asno no le significa puedes preguntar mi autoridad

Would you stop talking in spanish? You know how much that annoys me. And you did say $50 :p:p:p
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I prolly just rounded up after tax...

le creo tengo un problema con mi superioridad, y su justo usando el problam 50$ para hacerme malo de la mirada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information