Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Linksys or Dlink ?

i'd like to buy wireless itnernet card for my laptop, which brand should i get ? i'm looking between Linksys Model: WPC11 and Dlink Model: DWL-650+. which one is better and which one do you think should i get ? anyone have any experience with that model ?

I have never used wireless...but i am using Dlink in my network...they make great routers and hubs etc...but my buddy uses Linksys...again works great him (not wireless tho) i think either brand would be a good buy...

I believe Khedelar has or is working on a wireless network maybe he can help you decide; but, as far as brands they are both up there in quality.
    - Damien

I am not using wireless and have not read to much about linksys and Dlink wireless cards, etc. But generally speaking they are both comprable in other department. They make about the same quality product!!!

What it boils down to, is which one has the mail in rebate that week at best buy!

Quote Originally Posted by saidin

What it boils down to, is which one has the mail in rebate that week at best buy!
    You got that right...who ever is cheaper...linksys looks nicer tho...with the blue and black (i just don't care i don't see my router anyhow).
    - Damien

id go with Linksys its what i use works great. Before i had a Dlink network card in one of my computers that died after a few months of usage, reason unknown.... just refuses to install properly and when you think its installed it does not work...

I personally prefer Linksys.

We use Linksys a lot at work and I have no problems with them whatsoever.

I also use a Linksys 5 Port Router at home.

They make good, reliable products and have great support and documentation.

D-Link also make good products, but they seem to lack Tech Support in Australia in comparison with Linksys and their documentation is not up to the Linksys standard.

Overall, I think Linksys is the better buy.
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Thread Information