Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I want to upgrade, how does this system look? :)

Default I want to upgrade, how does this system look? :)

Hi all! I'm new here but looking to upgrade my current gaming PC - I'm not a hardcore gamer but more of an all rounder, use my PC for work/school/mid level gaming/lots of media/music etc

I'll be keeping my 1GB SSD from my old build so Windows will be on that, the Toshiba HDD will be storage - I may even buy 2. I'm hoping for this system to last me quite a while and think it'll keep me happy for quite a while, figured I'd grab some opinions before diving in :)

Intel Core i7-6700K, Asus Radeon R9 Fury, Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker Australia

Oh and I think I may attempt overclocking where possible too. Anything I should change (and what/why)? The price is around about so not exact, I have seen some parts cheaper than whats showing up so I'd be double checking every items pricing before purchasing. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: I want to upgrade, how does this system look? :)

i didn't read your complete post i am replying you only by read you title of the post, i just want to recommend you that the ram must be 4gb plus and there should be a nice graphics card.

Icons for resorts | Modern Iconsicons | Outline Icon
    Last edited by mynamebilalzahid; 03-18-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information