Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help building dream machine......

I'd probably have to go with NewEgg of the two etailers listed. Shentech seems to be getting very mixed comments on www.resellerratings.com so buyer beware.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Just wanted to thank everyone for the help it is surely appreciated. I will keep posted on my rig so everyone knows how they contrbuted. So far I have purchased a NEC PlasmaSync 61MP1 61'' Plasma Display for a monitor and am about to put in a purchase for a tower. If anyone has any more suggestion feel free to post them.
    Again thanks for the help.
    :smokin:
    Mr. BG Dicky

Hey.if u wanna know how to build an ultima PC. I would recomend u buying the december issue of Pc Upgrade. It has tons of info on gaming pc and much more. my computer is ok for gaming(like CS,and diablo2).heres my list ,(o,and i just got this rig last month ;) .so is pretty new.

mother board intel 850emv2l
    CPU- intel p4 2.53ghz 512k
    ram-512 ddr 400
    video card. RADeOn 9700 128mb
    sound card-MSI 6 ch. 5.1 surround card
    case-no brand--but is a silver case with window side
    fans-4 fans -one on cpu-1 on side of case-one of power supply and one one HD

my rig cost me arround 2500 CANadian.

O.and one thing,,DONT USE WATERCOOLERS-
    my friend use to have a water cooler,but then he had to just throw away his computer ,cause after one year of use,he saw a little hole in the tube,,and it just made his computer usless.

Good luck making ur ultima computer

p.s. if u really ar stuck in not knowing what to buy,,just go buy a voodoo or a falcon computer.they ar really good//

from---mr.pc.guy!:shoot3: : peace2: :cheers: :shoot3:

MASTA OF ALL COMPUTERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information