Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A gaming pc!!

Hi well I got a PIII-933 system and I am selling it whit myne mobo and 256 SDram ...

PIII 933MHz/133MHz 256KB On-Die Cache
    Gigabyte MotherBord GA-60XT
    256 MB/PC-133
    GeForce 2Mx-400 64Mb
    power supply 250W ( This is what im selling )
    CASE-Mid tower

40 GB Barracuda ATA IV Ultra ATA/100 7200 rpm
    20G Quantium FireBall 5400 rpm
    GeForce2 MX200 32MB
    LG 48*16*48 (8480B)
    LG-DVD 16*48(8160B)
    400W Power Supply
    A Case whit a side panel window whit a colour fan in midle

( This PC will be for GAMING AND RIPING'DVD's )
    ( Like Battlefield 1942, UNREAL T 2003 )

Well I will have around $580$ AU and I wanna buy a new CPU and MOBO and DDR-RAM...
    So I was just wondering if you could help me what should I get I am going for AMD-Atlon XP 2000+ Thats what I know but I have no clue about MOBO and RAM?? :confused: Well I wanna upgrade me VIDEO CARD letter so probably 8X AGP and I herd that NForce2 chips on MOBOS are good Im only 16 and I dont wanna buy somthing **** so thats why I am asking you all thatnks for your time thanks again!!
    .oOo.:VOlcOm:.oOo.

EPOX 8RDA+ (nForce2) = $219
    DDR-DIMM 256meg CORSAIR XMS3200 400mhz = $219

Epox is the cheaper of the current nforce2 mothrboards, and is one of the most stable O/C boards you can get. And with 256MB of the Corsair memory, you should be able set some really agressive RAM timings when overclocking.

Ok do you know eny good Vic web sites ehit computer chip stuff and thanks for a reply cheers

Those prices I quoted are from Gamedude who are usually the cheapest, but are based in QLD. Have a look at the retailer thread at the top of this forum.

Well thanks a lot for your help here and eny good shops around in melbourne where about's are you from im on the Mornington-Peninsula side
    Cheers.........

I usually shop at C.W Supplies who are based in Pakenham, and are usually pretty competitive and have really good service.

Thread Information