Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search for best prices! (UK)

Default Re: Search for best prices! (UK)

You may want to try www.scan.co.uk
    This is where I go for my hardware and they are very good.

They sell things for near wholesale price. You do have to wait a lot of the time, but it's worth it.
    AMD Athlon64 3500+
    512MB RAM Elixir DDR2
    Abit NF-95 Mobo.
    Seagate 80GB EIDE HDD
    Colorsit ATX-S8027
    400W PSU.
    Debian Etch.
    Solaris10

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I'm tempted to buy from MicroDirect, but I've never ordered from them before. They came off cheapest on a number of products that I searched for, and they have a fairly good range of products.

crazysniper22 - Non-parity is basically the same as non-EEC.

these guys are awesome www.microdirect.co.uk
    ive ordered loads of times they have 2 couriers citylink (which is good) and amtrack who are awful
    they will use citylink if you ask em 2 you dont have 2 order online can phone em directly give card details and order youre done.if you choose amtrak and they dont deliver on the day theyre meant to u will get refunded the delivery charges and still get ur goods 1 day l8r good customer service but theyre not trained in compatability i know more than they do and im a novice .if u feel like orderin off em do it u wont be dissapointed they dont know much but they will give you good service just keep track of your order i also know a phone no that is only a landline no. cheap as chips 01612 484848 also they give u 3yr warranty to return faulty goods back to the store as long as you dont tamper with stuff!! go for it

also can sum1 have a look at my thread in applications as i really need help with my dvd writer it copys cd but wont even play dvd let alone write em

kick is offline Senior Member

This really is an old sticky but
    Skinflint Price Comparison UK

memoryc does memory,psu's and coolers with free delivery even if only spending 1 and prices are good.
    Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
    Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
    Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
    8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
    60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
    GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
    Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
    http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information