Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These Specs OK for a new gaming PC!

Hehe i suppose so...but what would be the point of waiting for something to drop price and buy the other stuff now...would the other stuff go down in price as well...so why not buy it all at the same time later on?
    - Damien

Never fear FLaCo, I will have a 2100+ in my video editng machine if the uurge becomes too great! :)

Most of the places I'm buying from don't open until mid Janurary anyway. The way CPU prices are going I'll be able to save myself $50 just by delaying my CPU order until the next price update.

I was looking at the 2400+ because from what I've been told it seems to be the sweet spot for O/C in the AMD world.

Yea but i mean you are gonna miss 333 FSB...AMD has been stuck in 266th Avenue for the longest time to try out a new area...That my opnion athough the 2400+ is nice but i would only get if it came in 333...
    - Damien

He can have that 166MHz FSB anyway with that mobo, didn't ya try the multiplier on that nForce2 mobo that ya had FLaCo as it was one of the first things that I checked out. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

omg you are so right....

<----:hammer:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information