Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with gaming pc.

Hi.i am 14yrs old,and i am thinking of buying a new PC after the new years. I dont have a job so i cant afford those 5000 dollar ultimia gaming PCs. I thought of a rig and it was around 2100 dollars. But i was wondering is there other computer rigs with the same or even better performace with a lower price? O,and i live in Canada,so plz if u can, help me put all the cash in the canadian currency.THANKS!

heres wat i was thinking about

a intel d850emv2l board

512mb ddr400.

intel p4, 2.26gb 512k

radeon 9000p 128mb ( i always find radeon to be the most affortible,if u disagree,,plz tell me wat else is better that is less than 300$ canadian.

audigy gamer(i heard is the best sound card)

2 80mm case fans

I DONT KNOW WHAT CASE I SHOULD GET!!!(LOWER THAN 200 bucks)

thanks for ur help,and happy new years!!!!
    :bounce: :hammer:

:cheers:

MASTA OF ALL COMPUTERS

An apology is in order:o

I found this thread in the Moderation Control Panel??
    Apparently it was awaiting validation. It is not, nor was it ever policy at TweakTown to practice censorship over new registrations to the forum.

That said, somehow your post got set aside pending approval. No idea how this occured???
    I just hope that by now your dilemna has been solved, and that whatever ghost in the system caused the error on this end has been resolved as well.

Again, sorry.

As you can see, posts aren't supposed to be where this one was, and therefore - nobody looks there.

I was just being nosy, poking around in the panel and discovered this quite by accident.

Happy New Year to you too!: party ha
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Seems to happen occasionally Mr C.. Don't know why. There used to be a few in the BG floating around as well...

Now that I've made the discovery, I'll be checking a bit more frequently.
    There was a page full there, mostly duplicates that have been deleted. But there sadly was also a few like this that got neglected far too long.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

careful though.. sometimes we hide threads in there that need hiding.... especially in the BG.. some things should never resurface.. *looks around innocently*

lets just say they have all bobbed to the surface - for those who go looking hard enough:D

Beefy Guest

ahh well, with any luck nobody will look that far... or in here for that matter.

Yes, I'm sure "Gaming PC" will be shunned:rolleyes:

Look, I get 2 choices, validate or delete - so how hidden would you like it:?:

Beefy Guest

deletion sounds good...

well before u delete this thread got a few things to say. First that sounds too expensive for a computer like that and second i would get a 9500 or ti 4200 as a minumum if u want to keep up with the latest games.:cheers:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information