Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What can I do to make this a little better

Ok guys, this is the last on this subject from me. Everything else will be installation or set up related, or what ever. I have the Asus A7N8X in hand and getting ready to perform the transplant.

Al :D

The reason you thought there was on board video is because there is, but there is also 2 different chips, the SSP, and a lite. You can read about it on Tom's hardware guide. The deluxe doesn't have the OBV.

Al

Yes I do believe that I pointed that out to someone just up a couple of posts. ;)

Ok now stop *****footin' about and get that mutha cranked up and show us some benchmark result screenies. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I set the CPU Freq Multiplier to 7.5 and got a warning message, so I tried 7.0 and got the same message. I need to go and get info on bios tweaking. I admit I'm a bit of a coward, last thing I want to do is fry this thing. My wife would fry me!!:flames:

But if I see some results that won't hurt, I'll go for it. I'm new to overclocking, and I don't have a AMD tree in my back yard. :D

So, Mr. Wiggo dude ;) Point me in the right direction.

Al :cheers:

I went with the Asus and I'm using my DDR333, and my benchmarks improved over what they used to be. I llke this board.

Al

That board is great man i recently built one for my friend with a 2600+ and a 9700 pro and it owns. Have you made sure you got your 2 512mb stick on each channel...to get the benefits of dual channel support?
    - Damien

1 in the black slot and 1 in the blue slot.
    I think that is right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information