Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: list of realiable canadian online stores

Canada computers is where i just ordered some parts from. cheapest parts i have come across. and if i remember correctly, they will price match with lower advertised canadian sites.

mcgirk, I don't think they need to price match with anyone:) They have the lowest prices so far that I found. One of the stores is located in Markham , 4 hours away from me, going down this weekend for my parts. I heard they are not very friendly with customers,but hey...I'm not going there to make friends..lol;)

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    mcgirk, I don't think they need to price match with anyone:) They have the lowest prices so far that I found. One of the stores is located in Markham , 4 hours away from me, going down this weekend for my parts. I heard they are not very friendly with customers,but hey...I'm not going there to make friends..lol;)
    i usually price compare between canada computers and Atic

they both have very competitive prices. from my experience, canada computers has lower shipping rates. both use UPS for delivery and both provide tracking numbers for package tracing.

MegaPC - Montreal Qc.
    CompuTuning - Richmond B.C.
    RAMstore - Markham Ont. (RAM only)
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Maybe I should merge all 3 of these threads? :?:

At least the other countries could stick to one thread : omg:

Right now they're merged, now keep it that way.

Here's a pretty good store for ya good price's to
    www.liteoncomputers.com this noe is in Nanaimo they have a store in Vancouver to.

RDR, Have you ordered from Bigfoot Computers ? Have you been to the store ? I'll be in Toronto (Mississauga) for the Easter weekend and was thinking about stopping in there and buying a 6 port baybus.
    SPAM Special Ops

Well, Bigfoot Computers' store is -at first glance- plain / empty / small / low budget. But once you get inside...You realize that all the stuff they have is all high end equipement. Then you chat with one of the guys there...And you realize that he actually knows his stuff ! Not just some cashier who has read the package details (Which is better than some stores I've been to.), but can actually explain things, from what seems to be real experience.
    I give Bigfoot Computers a thumbs up !
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    Well, Bigfoot Computers' store is -at first glance- plain / empty / small / low budget. But once you get inside...You realize that all the stuff they have is all high end equipement. Then you chat with one of the guys there...And you realize that he actually knows his stuff ! Not just some cashier who has read the package details (Which is better than some stores I've been to.), but can actually explain things, from what seems to be real experience.
    I give Bigfoot Computers a thumbs up !
    thanks for the input. i'll look into bigfoot next time i need pc parts.

i am decided on what parts i want to buy for my next pc. where, in canada, are the best prices and selection for computer hardware?

thanks
    Try here.... www.memoryexpress.com

they strip prices down to minimum and seem to be best in alberta far as I know. don't know if they ship around but there located in Calgary.

check it out though for sure

: party ha

Just placed my first order from www.bigfootcomputers.com
    Sent them an email last week, asking what thickness their 3M Frag Tape is, and also asked why their main page has the MasterCard logo on it, but they don't actually seem to accept it (no option on the Payment menu). Never did get a reply..

However, they were the only place I could find with a few of the things I was looking for, and they were priced a bit cheaper ($2.50 in total over 3 items) than CanadaComputers (whom I try to avoid as much as possible.. bad experiences) for the items they did have the same

$7.98 2-day XPress Flat rate shipping + $6 COD fee (not too shabby), they shipped it out the same day I placed the order, and it arrived less than a full day later (I live about 2hrs outside of Toronto)... they spelt my name wrong on the shipping address, but right on the receipt.. odd

Anyway, aside from not having my email replied to, their service seems pretty good.. and now I get to play with my system tonight.. weeee

Thermaltake Duct Mod - $9.98 (CanComp - $14)
    Thermaltake SmartFan2 - $19.98 (CanComp - $18)
    Thermaltake Crystal Orb - $18.50 (CanComp - $19)
    8 Ram Heatsinks - $24.50
    3M Frag Tape - $9.50 (of unknown thickness)
    L1 Unlocking Kit - $21.98 (yeah, I know I could've picked up the components at a hardware/auto store, but I'm lazy)
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information