Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Building my first computer...

*edit: changed my mind...no comment*
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

How come?

because I think you could better for a case...but that one will probably suit your needs fine

Yeah, I know, but I don't want to spend too much on something that doesn't affect performance.

5. Default

why do you keep incisting on the radeons? go with gf2 ultra or maybe u could find a great deal on a gf3 dont get the radeon 900 its much too costly for what ur trying to do, Why do u incist on the crucial ram? get some samsung, its just as reliable (maybe not as overclockable but close if thats even what ur looking for) then get some heat spreaders with the samsung ram, that should save u a ton of money. and a case has a lot to do with performance. IF u like music, like i do, then do like i did and pick up a creative Sound blaster audigy. Its a dream.
    my view on the two party system...
    [img]http://www.dennisf.com/images/****banner.jpg[/img]

I don't exactly know what are good products, a friend of mine built a computer pretty similar to those components. I just want to know what you guys think is good or what I should use. I am very open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeAliOuS
    dont get the radeon 900 its much too costly for what ur trying to do,
    I don't know how much they cost where you live - but I can get a 3rd party Radeon9000np 64MB for about $62USD...it's about the cheapest way to get full DX8 support...although that may not be high on his list of priorities

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Fantom Infinity[/size]]
    Yeah, I know, but I don't want to spend too much on something that doesn't affect performance.
    That statement you may just live to regret buddy. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    ZeAliOuS[/size]]
    why do you keep incisting on the radeons? go with gf2 ultra or maybe u could find a great deal on a gf3 dont get the radeon 900 its much too costly for what ur trying to do
    Ah here I can get a R9000 (not the Pro) for the same price as a quality GF2 MX400 or a "Yum-cha" brand GF4 MX420 plus have DX8 support and mine is kickin' around with GF3 Ti200's in performance so you go figure. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I didn't know that a case could affect performance that much, I just assumed that it held everything and that's it. I guess I'll stop making assumptions now.

you do know what the word ass-u-me really means don't you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information