Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Satellite Broadband UK

Can anybody point me in the right direction, I can never have conventional broadband as i live too far from the exchange even with extended reach, only option is to go to satellite broadband, i have found a company called satdrive.com who offer a one way satellite system but installation is expensive, could anybody put into laymen terms what i should look out for as to technical spec?
    Melrick

Here in Sweden this technique is VERY expensive, usally around 13-1500 us$ for installation, and after that around 60-80$ a month. If i hook up satelite i can get around 300-340k both ways which is lower than standard dsl. You just have to decide whether this is worth it to you.

Btw this will probably require a usb port for connection so check that your computer got one.

:cheers:

Satdrive in the UK are offering a gauranteed 1mb download with the option of 4mb priority payment is extra above 1mb, they use the Eutile(spelled wrong) satellite cost is 400 sterling installation & 15 sterling a month, the software is not compatable with the USB on XP, it has been withdrawn, so i have to have the PCI card option, but i need to find out how reliable it is?
    Melrick

Thread Information