Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Logitech Mx700 wireless mouse

I have been using this new mouse for a day now and it's very very very good. I tried the M$ Intellamouse Exploder, but it was pretty laggy. This Mx700 is very precise and responsive, works well with my KVM switch, and feels like it's connected with a wire, IMHO. It's a little pricy, but if you want to go wirless and have it work well (for games, etc..), then this is the mouse for you. Cheers!!
    :cheers:
    - -+ r e v e n a n t +- -
    my rig: Shyznat
    * AMD XP 2600+ @2277 on an MSI K7N2-L * 2x 256meg Corsair PC3200 XMS Platinum in Dual Channel mode @ 3,2,1,2.0 * ATI Radeon 9700 Pro * 4x IBM 180GXP 60gig RAID 0+1 on a Promise Fastrack100 * 1x Western Digital WD800JB 80gig with 8mb buffer on mainboard IDE *Soundblaster Live! * Samsung SW-248B CDRW with 8mb buffer * Sony DDU1621 DVDR * Enermax EG465P-VE 431watt PSU * 23.1" Sceptre X23s-Naga LCD * Chieftech windowed case with glowing ide cables * pic1 * pic2 * pic3 * pic4 * pic5 * 9700 * 3Dmark03 5432 * 3Dmark2001SE 17K club member * the sweet spot *

Usually it's the wireless mouses that lags behind in games etc, but if it works for you great. :thumb:

:cheers:

The MX700 has gotten rave reviews all over the web.

It's wireless BUT it pings it's station as often as a USB mouse pings the USB hub/socket.

So there is supposed to be no lag!

Same reaction time as a USB mouse, plus good batteries and a convenient recharging station has made this a favorite everywhere. I will be getting one of 'em when I get my new comp.

Yup, no lag at all that I can tell. It's a keeper! :) I also tried out the wireless Elite keyboard and did not like it too much. The biggest problem was it would spit out random characters in Linux, but aslo, I could not get used to the feel of the keyboard. I didn't like the little buldge in the form factor where the space bar is. I like a keyboard to be flat all the way across the front, so my gel wrist rest lines up nice. Plus, it didn't feel that sturdy to me either. Hmmm... Your milage may vary! It just so happened that my roommate had another wireless keyboard which he could not get working with his setup, so I tried it out and it worked great. I don't remember the maker of it, but I like it's responsiveness a lot. The color scheme fit perectly with the Mx700 also. I posted a pic of my Creature speakers and the keyboard was front and center on that one. See it here.

It was darn nice to get those pesky wires off my my desk! :)
    - -+ r e v e n a n t +- -
    my rig: Shyznat
    * AMD XP 2600+ @2277 on an MSI K7N2-L * 2x 256meg Corsair PC3200 XMS Platinum in Dual Channel mode @ 3,2,1,2.0 * ATI Radeon 9700 Pro * 4x IBM 180GXP 60gig RAID 0+1 on a Promise Fastrack100 * 1x Western Digital WD800JB 80gig with 8mb buffer on mainboard IDE *Soundblaster Live! * Samsung SW-248B CDRW with 8mb buffer * Sony DDU1621 DVDR * Enermax EG465P-VE 431watt PSU * 23.1" Sceptre X23s-Naga LCD * Chieftech windowed case with glowing ide cables * pic1 * pic2 * pic3 * pic4 * pic5 * 9700 * 3Dmark03 5432 * 3Dmark2001SE 17K club member * the sweet spot *

Thread Information