Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power supply for mini-ITX

We shall see how it goes. I just got a killer deal on a PSU and will order the EPIA by the weekend. Soo in a month or so I will have this thing up'n'runnin'.
    Now I'm waiting for Maxtor to RMA my 40gig. maybe they'll send me something bigger? that would be nice!:cheers:

A power user usin' Maxtor? : omg:

Moving a bit farther off topic but do I wanna know what is wrong with Maxtor HDs?? I was told that by the local tech shops that they were good and reliable. 'Tis a bit late to ask but am curious (Just put a 60 gig Maxtor DiamondMax plus9 in this thing over the weekend).
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

They have a high failure rate when the PCI bus is overclocked and other ppl just find them probs otherwise.

Hey wiggo, I got it from a custumer who upgraded his, this one was dead, so I asked him if I can have it and make a clock out of the platters, he said sure.
    Than i noticed that its still under warranty untill may03, so off to RMA. Will have a drive for free, so no complaints here!!!!:thumb:
    Hell I wish I get more of them, dont matter to me Maxtor or not, its for the car anyway, how long do you think it will last there????? haha :rolleyes2

The drive arrived from RMA today!!!! :woot: :woot:
    mobo will be here next week!:shh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information