Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Is this a good case for water cooling?

Chenming Model# AX-01 (Silver) w/ Side Panel Window 420W Power Supply - Retail, it will only cost me $90 with power supply, the case itself is of good quality but the power supply bothers me, should I be worried? and if so, i want a case that would be good for water cooling (big with good airflow) also what is a good radiator and what is a good ATI 9800P waterblock? i have a good cpu block and imma make a custom resivoir and why have OD tubing and ID tubing i kinda wanna go watercooling b/c its quiet and i like playing with water :P
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

That case will give ya plenty of room to work with and ya could always get it w/ a bigger PSU if ya it's size worries ya.

im not worried about size im worried about quality, it wont fry anything or nuttin

It shouldn't.

heh then i guess i might go with it and if i need more power ill just buy a 480watt enermax (its like $80)

Thread Information