Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: More case problems

I'm having a problem finding a case i like and i'm just having some general case problems. I wanted to get a swiftech 4000B with a vantec tornado but i want to know how would i make it so the tornado can RPM monitor and be controlled by a vantec nexus controller (if it works well enough, i mean could it control the tornado + 2 pair or daisy chained L.E.D. fans) and again im just having a hard time with a case, please help
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Lemme redo this, I'm having a hard time deciding on:
    1) A case
    2) Heatsink
    3) Case fans...like which ones would actually work together with the proper CFMs and DBA
    4) A Rheobus...i heard the nexus has a lot of problems and that is why i think of another one
    basically thats it LoL

just waiting for a post, i really cant go ahead with out advice!

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    Lemme redo this, I'm having a hard time deciding on:
    1) A case
    2) Heatsink
    3) Case fans...like which ones would actually work together with the proper CFMs and DBA
    4) A Rheobus...i heard the nexus has a lot of problems and that is why i think of another one
    basically thats it LoL

1) get whatever you want, ust make sure it has adaquade cooling (give us a link before you buy it)

2)well, depends largely on your budget. I say thermalright slk-800 is good for everyone, but is overkill unless you are overclocking

3)I like coolermaster quad-led 80mm fans at www.newegg.com they are 32cfm, and like 25-28dba, and they have lights

4)I like the enermax fan controller/temp sensor that goes in teh 5.25" bay.
    Athlon Xp 1700+ T-bred B
    Abit NF7-S rev. 2.0
    512 mushkin DDR 400
    radeon 9500np

hmmm...I kinda decided on a nice antec case with a little side window, some ultra LOW noise fans because imma go with water cooling and peltier...hopefully a quiet PC, but im too worried about condensation so I might get some help with it (my friend)...for fans it doesn't really matter just low noise and a powersupply probably truePower 550W antec b/c peltier takes up some power

Thread Information