Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Please help find a decent priced P3

Please help me!

I am finding it very hard to find a decent Pentium III [second hand, prefebly slot 1] between 700 & 1.13 Ghz. I have a BE6-II and it can't take tutlation core [however you spell it]. I live in Vic, Australia. Can eny one help me?

:(

There where some Slotkets around that would allow the use of a Tualatin core in those older mobo's.

Thanks for replying:)
    I need help finding a cheap P3. Most of them are $150+.
    Please help me find a cheap one. I have found some good deals [933eb] but it was snapped up on the first day:(

Please help!

Thats what gets me about intel... I was going to help a friend upgrade his P3 800, and by the time we saw the prices, it was a no contest descision, time to buy new and go amd.

I have no prob with reaping the rewards at the bleeding edge, but damn, once a processor has been out for a year, bring the price down!
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information