Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Re-install winXp driver updates

Hello :)
    I am having trouble re-installing WinXp updates from the microsoft homepage. It always say´s cannot find any updates.
    Can someone help me :?:
    Thank´s, Draco
    Blessed Be

try to download not from micorsoft but other pirated website
    i meant some of those make a whole pakeage for all the upgrade, that is what i do all the time, just likes 36 path in 1 s.t. :zzz:
    mess with the best, die like the rest
    :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by LiOnHeArT
    try to download not from micorsoft but other pirated website
    i meant some of those make a whole pakeage for all the upgrade, that is what i do all the time, just likes 36 path in 1 s.t. :zzz:
    What sort of stupid advice is this? It is against forum rules to recommend/discuss pirated software. Keep this up and I'll recommend a ban for your Lionheart. You've been warned several times before.

As for the original question, some more detail is required. Why do you want to RE-INSTALL the updates? If you're reformatted and reinstalled Windows the Windows Update page should show all the updates again.

Yes LiOnHeArT seems to quite often do this and he's gettin' very close to bein' ERASED if he don't grow a brain real soon.

Edda Draco if ya did a reinstall go to the update page and copy all the relevent updates down and then go to the M$ Download Center and download those that can be saved to disk from there.

sorry, so sorry sir...i didnt mean to break the rules though, just wanna help people who really need helps,

Next Time what i am gonna do is leave my ICQ and tell them " i know how to go thur that point exactly, but i am not able to broke the forums rules, so find me other time"

that b ok???:o :o :o :2cents:
    mess with the best, die like the rest
    :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

NO! :no:

PM them if ya want but leave nothin' in these forums.

For one thing your "advice" isn't even correct half the time, so you're not helping people even when you are breaking forum rules. That's what annoys me so much.: omg:

Thread Information