Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    You might want to update it to include the fact that the DRVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL can (in most certainly in my case) be caused by a corrupt page file. I've rebooted probably 30 times now with no problems since removing and then recreating the page file.
    My aim in my guide was simply to start people in the right direction for the solution. To be honest that error can be caused by a range of things, from faulty pagefile, bad RAM, too aggressive timings for the RAM, overclocking on the CPU or Video Card, corrupted graphics or sound drivers, etc. etc. If I went into too much detail the guide would be 30 pages long, then noone would read it :)

[b]
    Pretty thorough doc though... It would be nice if it had a TOC with clickable links to the topics inside... then you wouldn't have to sift thru it all but that's prolly just cuz I'm lazy :o
    A table of contents would be too much work for me I'm afraid. I'm lazy too you know. Why do you think I refer people to my guides all the time - saves me retyping the answer :thumb:

: omg: I thought it was a work in progress... so I was providing some input from a users POV : peace2:

I kept thinking about the swap file... could changing that have done it? nah... couldn't have... so I kept putting it in on the back burner... til asklepios hammered it into my head to do that first :hammer:

:thumb:
    AMD Athlon 1200Mhz
    Abit KT7A-RAID MB 233Mhz FSB
    1Gb KingMax PC150 RAM
    PowerMax 450w power supply
    SB Audigy Gamer
    NVidia GF3 Ti500 64mb (AGP)
    D-Link DFE-538TX 10/100 Adapter
    Windows XP Pro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information