Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: xp pro sp1 2nd computer limite to 30 days trail

bought xp pro sp1 n install on my 2nd computer but limite to 30 days trial - why microsoft???????? - anyway pls help appreciated

why? because it is illegal to install windows xp on more than 1 computer accprding to the licence agreement u accepted without reading when u first installed windows.

sounds like he bought XP for just one comp, and if that's the case just follow the steps and activate it. It's not a 30 day trial.... you've just got 30 days to activate it before it locks you out.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

tks minibubba - rightly so , xp purchase for 1 comp n activated already. My question, can i install the same copy of xp on my second computer without having to activate it/doubt i can activate it the 2nd time????Any suggestion- Tks

no, that goes back to VinnieVen's post. It's illegal to do that, and we wont help you work around it. You'll have to buy a separate copy (license) for each computer.

http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=9264
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

ok got yr message - sorry for the post - thks anyway

Thread Information