Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows XP Boot CD

if you just need a bootable CD for XP we have a link in our "Links for all thread".
    check it there.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Beefy Guest

I still think we're looking at this the wrong way. Forget the legalities of the CD you are using. We understand already. :)

You say you get a sysfat problem when you install with the original. Can you elaborate on that? When does it happen? What is it trying to do?

You know when you boot off of the CD, when installing to a blank hard drive. It says its loading all of the files at the bottom such as windows debugger, CD file system, NTFS, etc. If you use floppies, its the the time interval whewre you have to keep switching out floppies and all. Anyway, I booted from the orginal and i forget what the extension was but durring loading the preliminary files before asking if i want to install or repair, etc; it says sysfat (i think it was sysfat.dll) is corrupted setup cannot continue.
    --Mjha--

Beefy Guest

Hmmm.. that's an interesting one. Does the CD work on any other PC?

I don't know, I've only used it on my friends PC. I'll have him bring the CD over and I'll test just that part on my other computer and get back to you.
    --Mjha--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information