Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defrag?

Originally posted by FLaCo
    [B]you're right about the whole deal why pay when you have stuff like this available ...but can you just run the applications off the Norton cd and spare any lost resources?
    to tell you frankly i gave a try to Norton just once and that too with their AV software.
    i was highly disappointed by the way my PC started to behave..."slow and sluggish". I agree that i have low system resources but when i got AVG (less than 1 MB of memory usage), never went back to Norton.
    about running apps from CD...since i don't have any CD of Norton lying here...i have no idea :shrug:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

try running norton about three times in a row and you will see what it does. it will defrag something every time (if it was any good it would get it right the first time) YOU would be better of with XPs sorry program. I use perfect disk onr pass rhats all its done. mybe longhorn will have a better defrag program. BUDDY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information