Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Possible to lock window sizes?

Ok, I like my IE windows in a certain size and at a certain location at the desktop when they aren't maximized.

NP works sweet, but once and a while when one least expect it all hell brakes loose! All this cuz a few popups out there on the web sometimes resizes my windows from my perfect size/location to make them nasty, you know when they are like 98% maximized without actually being fully maximized, aka nasty.. Then I must adjust them all over again..

This sh*t makes me so angry I promise you my head spinns..!!

Is there any way to "lock" the windows in exactly the size/location I wish making it impossible for popups to resize em'..

No. They use a script within IE to resize it so there's no way to stop it. Get a popup blocker if they're really bad. I use the google one and it works awesome.

Beefy Guest

I could be wrong, but isn't there some way to set the default windows size in the registry? Mr C would be the person to ask about this I think, as he or someone else had this question a while ago...

Default window size, yes, but he's talking about popups that have specific code to make them a certain size. Unless you hack IE and somehow remove the part that lets it execute that code, there's nothing you can do about it.

5. Default

well theres one option to not use IE lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyes
    well theres one option to not use IE lol

Thread Information