Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: make windows look like mac os x 10.2?

hmm i didnt think the transition from windows to linux was that bad, although i suppose part of it depends on what apps you use in windows. Since I had already been using lots of free software I have much of the same stuff in Linux as I did in Windows. If you ever want to try switching again Beefy I suggest tryin out one of the more complicated distros like slackware, or my personal favorite Gentoo as you'll learn a great deal about linux in a relatively short amount of time because you have to to make things work ;)

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by theyneverknew
    If you ever want to try switching again Beefy I suggest tryin out one of the more complicated distros like slackware, or my personal favorite Gentoo as you'll learn a great deal about linux in a relatively short amount of time because you have to to make things work ;)
    I don't think that's the best way to do it. I was playing around with Linux because I hadn't really touched on it before, and wanted to see what it was like. Setting up one of the more complicated versions would just drive me away quicker. As it's not a necessity, I wouldn't put myself through the pain of setting it up. :) It's just me.

Check out iceman's Emulation Page http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/ (Note: this is a different iceman's website) It should have everything you need.
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/neo2600/SystemSpecs.gif

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don''''t.

Love the site Iceman (even better sig lol, i'm havin' that one), might give it a go as the litestep osx jaguar skin didn't work great. As for Linux i wouldn't know as i haven't tried it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information