Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone knows what this error mssg means??

Hello guys! i just wanna ask some question about my Windows co'z its giving me error messages heres the error messages are;

First it says that the Services RPC caused error and your PC needs to shutdown! this is so anyoying!

Secondly it says "generic host process for Win32 Services Encountered a problem and needed to close"

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by crazysniper22
    Secondly this one on the image i attached with
    image? what image? I don't see no image :confused:

I'm thinkin' you forgot something maybe
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Sorry Minibuba, i thought that image was attached but it didnt. So i just wrote it.

Beefy Guest

Firstly, what version of Windows are you running? Sound like 2000 or XP to me. Which means that it's probably Blaster / Welchia / Nachi coming back to haunt you.

To stop the shutdown window, go to Run and type shutdown -a . That will stop the shutdown.

go to see what the Event Viewer (control panel\admin. tools\event viewer) tells ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Firstly, what version of Windows are you running? Sound like 2000 or XP to me. Which means that it's probably Blaster / Welchia / Nachi coming back to haunt you.

To stop the shutdown window, go to Run and type shutdown -a . That will stop the shutdown.
    Its Windows XP Pro Beefy... Hang on whats Blaster / Welchia / Nachi means???

Quote Originally Posted by crazysniper22
    Hang on whats Blaster / Welchia / Nachi means???
    they are worms/viruses

run a AV scan recently?

*btw, if someone ever thows out a word(s) you don't understand google is a good place to start :)

Awwwww!!! is that a virus!!! damn! Yah i have AVG running on my system. No wonder it says Virus Detected Blah blah!!!! bwahahahaah!! that piece of S**T! virus!!! Em coming to get you!!

Its on the vault, if i remove it will it be ok??

Thank you very much guys!!! You are a big help! Once again thanks you!!!!!

Beefy Guest

It says virus detected, yet you didn't do anything about it? :) Right...

You might want to stop it from happening again, by running Windows Update and updating your machine with patches. If you don't want to do that, at least get the 823980 patch from Microsoft (links around the forums somewhere. Just search)

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    It says virus detected, yet you didn't do anything about it? :) Right...

You might want to stop it from happening again, by running Windows Update and updating your machine with patches. If you don't want to do that, at least get the 823980 patch from Microsoft (links around the forums somewhere. Just search)
    I did try.. I moved them to the Vault.. Beefy the virus found was LovsanA and its infected some of files on the System32 wot should do now? Delete them files?? I fails to heal them.

Yah i'll get them updates thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information