Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Now a new problem in IE,Oh no!

With tweaks mentioned here in the forum I have long back changed my default search to google,just 2 days back I got a pop up for sending smiles by email from "my way"I did not like that s.w so deleted it but now whenever I try to perform a search in my address bar,for a second I see google page opening but then my way page comes and show me results.In the regedit there is no entry I found for my way page,can I solve this probelem?thanks.:hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by carl0s
    With tweaks mentioned here in the forum I have long back changed my default search to google,just 2 days back I got a pop up for sending smiles by email from "my way"I did not like that s.w so deleted it but now whenever I try to perform a search in my address bar,for a second I see google page opening but then my way page comes and show me results.In the regedit there is no entry I found for my way page,can I solve this probelem?thanks.:hammer:
    its time to do a scan for spyware. download adaware or spyboy search and destory and let it remove the IE activex control that is hijacking your seraches..

I found 20 items while scanning with Adaware and now search is ok sending me to msn site but still sometimes IE is crashing.I had a high regards for my way but now I shall never install such programmes in future.This is also a caution for all while you see a pop up with lots of smiles saying get smiles from smilecentral or something like that.This pop up perhaps common while visiting some sites incl.Yahoo's forums.(I forgot the actul site(s)I visited recently as I cleaned all cookies,history etc..)

Thread Information