Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Mess with drive letters in 98

I recently installed NTFS for Windows 98 on my Windows 98SE partition. I told it to use D as the first drive letter assignment, knowing full well that it would have some sort of conflict with my 2nd FAT32 partion. I figured it would end up pushing that to E and my CD drives to F and G. Of course instead, 98SE just doesn't recognize my 3rd partition (the FAT32 one) and my CD drives remained E and F. So now I can access my first FAT32 partiton and my NTFS partition, but no 2nd FAT32. I'm not really as familiar with how 98 handles drive assignments as well as I am in other areas of Windows, so if anyone can help me out and tell me how to assign my FAT32 partition as E and my CD drives as F and G, I would really appreciate it.:)

Anyone? Anything like disk management from XP (diskmgmt.msc) in 98SE? Any program that can do this (regardless of whether or not that is what it is used for).

Thread Information