Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Virus Problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    I still install floppy drives into new PC's for other reasons.
    I've stopped doing that on my own machines. To use bootdiscs for apps like memtest they come in handy but for data saving like text documents back and forth to school/work I think them 3.5 inchers suck. They break to easy, thank god for multisession cd's.

When building pc's for others however I'll still slap one in.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    I've stopped doing that on my own machines. To use bootdiscs for apps like memtest they come in handy but for data saving like text documents back and forth to school/work I think them 3.5 inchers suck. They break to easy, thank god for multisession cd's.
    that's why i got myself a 256 MB USB flash drive, hold a hell of a lot more than a floppy and it's much smaller :cool:

btw, any bootdisk can be put onto cd (which is what i did with my favorite custom 98 bootdisk, gotta love mini-CDs). Only problem with that is you still need a floppy drive to make them
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    Only problem with that is you still need a floppy drive to make them
    Or in my case, to use them
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information