Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Windows XP keeps restarting???

Hello everyone....I'm new here. and I have a problem. I know I should search for the solution before I post this because it could be a repost. But I have the problem of turning the computer on and it gives me the screen that appears when the computer has a problem or wasn't shut down properly. The options you get are every option of safe mode you could imagine "safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, safe mode with networking, safe mode debugging, etc. I try every selection and none work. The computer just goes to the Windows XP loading screen and then after about 10 seconds the screen turns blue and an error message pops up so fast you cannot read it, then the computer restarts and does the same exact thing. I reinstalled Windows XP on the machine and it worked for about 2 weeks until the other day when it went to the safe mode screen after I turned it on. Is it the CPU? or what is the deal? any info is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Asharillc: peace2:

Go into system properties/advanced tab/startup and recovery and click the "settings" button then under system failure untick "automatically restart" then from the next blue screen give us the full error message. As to what's causin' it no one can say till we know what that message is but ya could try runnin' Memtest6 and check ya memory out 1st.

Thread Information