Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows File + Folder Encryption

Well, I haven't had very good luck with Window Washer... It hadn't deleted ANY of his temp files ever. He had over 3 gig of temp files within his "Documents and Settings/user/Local Settings/temp" folder.

GJ Window Washer :thumbs do
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Edit: Didn't read that right first time. Window Washer wasn't set to delete those. It isn't set to by default, and it should work if it is.

I understand, thats what I would think. I just haven't had great luck with it, and the very few things that it does would only save me 2 minutes per month, when I just go through and delete them manually, and then defrag.... IMO, when you need a giant program to do a 2 minute task, that is bloatware.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

:woot:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

That's why your friend should use it.:rofl: Doesn't matter what you use, just as long as you show him how to delete that suff so it doesn't stay there forever.

Thats true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information