Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do they deserve it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EU planning massive fine against Microsoft

I think most of us can agree on that much!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well, yea this suit is definatly laughable.

But MS is just fine. For every 1 'questionable' activity you hear about in the news, there is another 99 (or likely 999) activities that MS is really kicking ass at. It's not the good that makes the news, it's the bad. And what has made the news lately? LOL THIS? ROFL.... What was before this, Viruses exploiting Vulnerabilities that were patched WEEKS before the viruses (viri) were even released? C'mon...

Microsoft is really an incredible business. But everyone has they're critics, and the better you are, the easier target you become.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Sometimes We fail to Relize that Microsofts code is written by over 2000 diffrent people on over 50 billion lines of code that someone has to take charge over....

===============================================
    I only judge Microsoft on this:

1 .It on-purposely made its Propietery code hostile to Novel network so you would have to manualy change,edit,configure things that were unecessary had it been microsoft apporved or micrsoft friendly certified.

2. why is Windows no.1 on every hackers hit list
    Why is Windows source code "leaked" all of the time
    Why do things like Msblaster happen?
    why do things like Chenorble virus happen?
    Why are their so many Vuneralbilites for Corporations Operating system(Nt Server SII that contain valuable info)

3. Why are they helping The Sco group to try and give Linux/rehat/unix (who have Free!!!! (open source and Gui version that kick Xp right into the looser list of Eye-candyto me and others I know) a pair of "conrete shoes?"
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I praise Microsoft of this

I think that the Kind's of People who are helping Halflife2 make their game(Microsoft) and that brought the Xbox and xbox live feature and those who make Dx/direct3d/directplay gaming Miracles happen are fantastic, and I think they Are absolutley the best!!!
    ===============================================
    I question Microsoft on this

Why are there so many diffrent sites who share the same ideals about Microsoft(bill gates as he is the head chairman......:rolleyes2:)

Why are there so many conspiray theories about Events and happening that are backed by solid eveidnece and Reliable intel.?

Why does Micosoft Screw up at the most inoppurtune time(usualy when everything thing has been tested and is working fine...until you need it :)?

Why does it consume every natural availible resource?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information