Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Question reguarding memory read errors

Hey guys... Got a new question for you. This one I really cant figure out. I have gotten the following error screen at least 5 times over the course of the last two days:

I get this screen while playing Call of Duty at the same exact point in the game and I get it at certain times while in Internet Explorer. If sombody could help me fix my problem I would be very HAPPY because it is getting rather anoying. Thx!!! 8)

does it always give you an IEXPLORER.EXE error?

I would take those error codes and google them in quotes. You will find some info somewhere on it that will tell you what is wrong with IE.

If it's just Explorer then try reinstalling itor you could just Go to Start>Run and type "SFC /Scannow" (without quotes). You should have your windows disk handy though. and that should fix any problems

Quote Originally Posted by KoolDrew
    If it's just Explorer then try reinstalling itor you could just Go to Start>Run and type "SFC /Scannow" (without quotes). You should have your windows disk handy though. and that should fix any problems
    Internet Explorer, not explorer...

Actually I havent gotten any errors since this set of them. Must have just been a strange fluke or a background app I was running at the time or somthing. Thanks for the help though...

Thread Information