Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Problems!! HELP PLEASE!

Exclamation Big Problems!! HELP PLEASE!

I dunno whats going on here. mY computer won't load javascript links on the internet, norton antivirus just stays a blank screen when it trys to load and system restore does the same thing- just stays white. I also have been experiencing sluggish performance lately like my computer has 32mbs of ram when it really has 512mb. Help me out please. Step by step solution if you can give it would be appreciated.

Default Re: Big Problems!! HELP PLEASE!

The first thing that came to my head about your problem was spyware. It possably might be spyware. That is the only conclusion i can come up with. Other members will be better at answering this question but I still think it is spyware. http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html <-- try out spybot search and destroy. If nothing comes up then i was mistaken.

You were mistaken, already have that and it don't do nothing. I dunno, i heard it was a javascript virus that could be causing this what does anyone else think?
    I'm da buggest wone

Unless your name is just a huge coincidence, in which case we can try to walk you through what to do, just drop it off at my house sometime and I'll fix it...

Sorry, just wishful thinking. anyways, back to my problems...
    I'm da buggest wone

6. Default Re: Big Problems!! HELP PLEASE!

Ur pc is possessed. Get a priest to perform an exorcist on it. Burn it. Or crucify it.
    my view on the two party system...
    [img]http://www.dennisf.com/images/****banner.jpg[/img]

Well there could be a lot of causes to your problems, and they're probably are multiple. For starters, grab HijackThis from the link in my signature and post the log.

Here's the log...I dunno if this'll help at all
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm da buggest wone

Well you don't have a lot in there but the only thing that I can see from a quick scan that dosent look right is the second last one:

O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2...ll/xscan53.cab

Yawgm0th... does this look supisious to you?
    My Current Rigs:
    Antec P180, OCZ Powerstream 520W, DFI nF4 SLI-DR Expert, AMD X2 4400 w/XP120(2.6GHz@1.45v), 2x1GB OCZ Platnium PC3200, BFG 7900GT@592/800(1.6), WD 250GB SATA, Maxtor 120GB IDE, LG DVD/CD Combo(black), Sony DRU-810 DL DVD Burner(black)
    3DMark01:25379, 3DMark03:19746
    3DMark05:9294, 3DMark06:5340

Raidmax Cobra, Fortron PN-400W, ASUS A8N-E(nF4 Ultra), X2 3800 w/AMD heatpipe cooler, 2x 512MB Crucial Balistix, ATI X300, WD 250GB IDE, Samsung 16x DVD/RW

Thats a viruscanning plugin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information