Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Password used in XP

Password USED IN XP HELP PLZ!!!! Im wondering how I can log in on my usernames without typing in my passwords, :confused: for instance by typing "d" and choose my username "darezy" and then by choosing it, the password will apear in the password field.
    Now without revealing my password I can still log in. I know that this option have been availble in Win2k, and it made it so much easier to log in with... besides I need to see my ex's email acount, Im curious to know if she betraited me and I wanna know whats up with that!! THAT F****** TRAMP! She've been logged in from this computer and typed her password in, but all I can see now is her username and when i choose it, the password doesnt apear...
    :devil win

she might have told the machine to not save her password...

darezy, Use a keystroke monitor. Then you can see everything that was typed in that day, or week.:devil win

Quote Originally Posted by etrix6
    Do you know where i can find any such thing that works? like 90% of those things doesnt work for **** :/
    Anyway, i've hacked her mail... and found out some intressting things :) that *****!!! :D hehe, thanks anyway...

what you really need is one of these bad boys: http://www.keykatcher.com/

captures all keystrokes and lets you output them to standard software.

Why not just log on as Administrator and change her password? Then you could log on with the new password.

exactly what i was going to say too... it's the common sense solution and the easiest... just get rid of her pw... besides she is your ex so she won't be going on to your computer again right... and she's just wasting space on your computer... mind you, pls use discretion... vengence can lead to dangerous things... have you ever seen "war of the roses"

Thread Information