Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im having some problem with directx

Default Re: im having some problem with directx

i was refering to the other tabs of dxdiag, which you posted a screenshot of in your first post:
    Attached Images Attached Images im having some problem with directx-dxdiag-png 

ok i will take them screen shots today sometime when i got the computer on then i will posted them for u to look at

i just got u the screen shots here they are

i cant get everything that was in the note so..i copy it and here it is

Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    The file nvdisp.drv is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). Current drivers tested for a WHQL logo are only available on Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. New Windows 98 drivers are no longer tested for WHQL logos.
    To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above.
    Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

it means you have to install the proper drive and then click enable next to both disabled acceleration tabs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information