Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: free Partition recovery software?

Default Re: free Partition recovery software?

Hello!
    i lost my partation and data how can i get my data from my hard drive
    my hardrive already formated my partion?

ok sir thanks a loat

Just head over to CNet's Download.com and do a search for data recovery. Both users and the CNet staff look at many of the programs, so find one that has good ratings. As long as the data on your drive has not been overwritten, it should be recoverable.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Hello Dear Sir!
    i have one laptop the name of acer Travel mate 4000 series
    and no install it wireless?

Hi

I am very new in this really good forum and i am here because questions and answer of this forum very informational and interesting . i want to write about the question ask by Raveolution regarding partition recovery .
    There is lots of software available in this internet regarding partition recovery but according to my personal experience stellar phoenix is very good in this area you recover 100% of your deleted partition.
    i don't have the url of that site sorry for that, but you can search by the keyword stellar phoenix windows data recovery software.

Regards,
    Techguru

I have used Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software to recover my lost data.This partition recovery software provides RAW file recovery and supports more than 300 file types.
    Last edited by Darthtanion; 04-01-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Removing questionable web link

"supports more than 300 file types"

Huh? The file type has absolutely nothing to do with a recovery of data. The only real contributing factor is the utility's ability to locate and recover data from a drive and restore a file name. The type of file is not important since it plays no role in the recovery process. Link removed from above post and users can take a risk and check into at their own choice. With a mention of file types, however, it appears to be some sort of try then buy routine that will not end up being a reliable option.
    My Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion View Post
    "supports more than 300 file types"

Huh? The file type has absolutely nothing to do with a recovery of data. The only real contributing factor is the utility's ability to locate and recover data from a drive and restore a file name. The type of file is not important since it plays no role in the recovery process. Link removed from above post and users can take a risk and check into at their own choice. With a mention of file types, however, it appears to be some sort of try then buy routine that will not end up being a reliable option.

The data recovery software you are using should support the file type you have lost matters.If the software do not support the file type then you can not recover your data. I have used Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software to recover my doc & xls file.They have mention that their partition recovery software supports more than 300 types file.

noisoon... I'm glad you like the product, but rest assured that support for any file type has nothing to do with data recovery. It only comes into play if your (for some unknown reason) try to use that utility to access the data. Then and only then would the file type have anything to do with the recovery software. While this might be a useful resource in my line of work, a vast majority of users simply want their data back. To perform this task the utility simply needs to recover the data and reassign it the proper file name and extention. Nothing more is required and support for a certain file type is unnecessary.
    My Toys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information