Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with ASPI drivers on PowerDVD

DigitalDD,
    Thanks for the scoop on the update for WinXP. I just installed it and patched it, and I'm getting picture quality that is pretty much the same as I was getting on my Hollywood Plus MPEG card. :thumb:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

http://www.cyrus.troy.btinternet.co..../frcASPI17.zip

force aspi installs an aspi layer and makes all ur dvd/mp3 ripping/cd burning proggies work again

i had to install this in win2k or my puter would not burn cds at all, simulation would work fine, but when time comes to burn i got a coaster every time :(

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    DigitalDD,
    Thanks for the scoop on the update for WinXP. I just installed it and patched it, and I'm getting picture quality that is pretty much the same as I was getting on my Hollywood Plus MPEG card. :thumb:
    Cheers Darth..

Bugger i should have read this thread earlier - I'd fixed this problem months ago

Actualy there is an installation File somewhere around there. I found it but I don't know where anymore.
    It's called ASPI for Win2k-XP.exe and if you want it, you can mail me. If I find the URL again, I will post it here

:afro:
    -++++ CYBOSHAMAN +++-

ForceASPI is a suite of scripts designed to install the latest Adaptec ASPI layer on your Intel x86 (or compatible) 32bit Windows operating system.

ForceASPI ignores the system requirements which are imposed by Adaptec's own installer and allows you to install Adaptec ASPI 4.60 (1021) on your PC regardless of your hardware or software configuration.

The scripts which make up ForceASPI will automatically detect your operating system and install the appropriate files correctly. The following operating systems have been (breifly) tested...

Windows 98 Second Edition
    Windows ME
    Windows NT 4.0
    Windows 2000/XP

HEREis where you can get it.

Hope this helps :D :p :)
    "I know kung-fu, karate and 74 other dangerous words"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information