Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: File Folder won't open

Default Re: File Folder won't open

Glad you were able to pinpoint the problem. At least you are still able to use that extra space. I always like to have a second physical drive in my system for backups and storage of important data.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion View Post
    Glad you were able to pinpoint the problem. At least you are still able to use that extra space. I always like to have a second physical drive in my system for backups and storage of important data.
    I do too...but as you can see in the first post, I have an external hard drive attached to my network that I could back things up to...so now I have 1TB of storage, and 500GB for backup on the network...and of course since it's acronis that I use, as long as I put acronis on the other laptops, they can access the data there too (although I have most of my folders shared from my PC anyway)
    Stewie is a 1-year-old baby with a single goal: Total World Domination. He has the voice and manner of an evil Rex Harrison, but he's only recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of his escape from his mother's "cursed ovarian Bastille," in which he was incarcerated for nine gruelling months. Stewie has vowed to defeat his mother's matriarchal tyranny and topple the "gynocracy" she rules.

the extra space won't go to waste. I've been rather busy converting tv shows and movies for my iPod touch...with over 500 DVDs in my collection, space can fill up quick
    Stewie is a 1-year-old baby with a single goal: Total World Domination. He has the voice and manner of an evil Rex Harrison, but he's only recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of his escape from his mother's "cursed ovarian Bastille," in which he was incarcerated for nine gruelling months. Stewie has vowed to defeat his mother's matriarchal tyranny and topple the "gynocracy" she rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information