Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Display Settings

Default Display Settings

Using Win XP Home. SP3.

Whenever I open up my display properties to switch between my monitors, my computer crashes. Only recently started doing this. Any settings I can check? Or rather where I could look to troubleshoot. I already covered all the basic bases like updating drivers, etc etc.

Just curious if it could have been a service I turned off a while back, don't know why it would just start doing this now instead of then, but stranger things have happened.

Thanks.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Display Settings

Maybe you need to rollback to a previous older Graphics driver? Newest is not always better

No Service you could have disabled should do that

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Maybe you need to rollback to a previous older Graphics driver? Newest is not always better

No Service you could have disabled should do that
    Yea, I have notcied that with nvidia drivers, newest isnt always best, thats why I always keep the good ones on hand, just in case. Or at least note which versions they are so I can always go back to a working one if one craps out.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Yeah you should try a older version, be sure to fully uninstall and reboot before installing new versions

If you need a modified driver, or want a driver your card does not support you can get great ones at >>>
    LaptopVideo2Go & NVIDIA Related News

Thread Information