Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Wi-Not Mobile : a new interesting platform for Windows Mobile

Arrow Wi-Not Mobile : a new interesting platform for Windows Mobile

While surfing the internet in my quest for a handy Windows Mobile app, I’ve come across to a little neat one called “Wi-Not Mobile”. Judging from its name i guessed it has something to do with Wi-Fi connectivity and mobiles and i was correct on that part, but i was way beyond finding another a “new app”. As its developers emphasize, Wi-Not is actually a whole platform with the most popular mobile & pda apps to-date in a single pack. To cut the story short, here’s what Wi-Not claims to offer (copy & paste from their site):

Quote Originally Posted by ”Wi-Not Mobile Website”
    Wi-Not Mobile

Wi-Not Mobile is an information, communication and entertainment platform powered by a set of innovative technologies and a distinct design approach.

Wi-Not Mobile enriches the mobile device by adding several features like:

... Hundreds of popular TV channels from all over the world, which are updated automatically
    ... Hundreds of Radio stations from more than 30 countries which are updated automatically
    ... Simple instant messaging with live translation
    ... Dedicated meta-search engine for unlimited flash mobile games
    ... Mini embedded web browser
    ... Mobile server for file sharing and social networking
    ... Crawler for sound searching and music downloads
    ... Unique mobile shopping experience (n/a in beta version)
    ... And fun never stops with Wi+ area
    Currently it’s in Open Free Beta and it is compatible only with Window Mobile CE, 5 and 6, for all mobiles & pdas with the typical 240x320 resolution.

I still haven’t tried all the features they claim thoroughly, so, I end the post here and I’ll reply back when I can comment on the features. In the meanwhile, you can get the beta here:

Wi-Not Mobile

Default Re: Wi-Not Mobile : a new interesting platform for Windows Mobile

[update 5/8]

The desktop version of Wi-Not has been released, for those who don't own a pda or for those who want to test the app in their pc before installing it to their pda.

www.wi-not.com

Thread Information