Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BSOD Bad_Pool-Header

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: BSOD Bad_Pool-Header

61% Ahh

61% excellent?? HAHA Not in any school I have seen

What does this one tell you? >>>
    http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlhddhealth.html

Shown mine as 98%, I cannot test the with the HDDLife program as it wont read RAID

Sounds like you may want to just start with some new ram since you cannot adjust anything in the BIOS so your settings cannot be off. The ram is dying hence the errors for sure

I just posted what it said lol.

The other one told me this:
    Temp 30%
    Health 62%

Really, well it does not look so healthy to me then. That is a F at any school.

But in reality, I am not sure how a "Bad" drive looks in one of those. Never let it get to that point. I think you should get some new ram, and if that does not fix the issue saving for a new drive should be in your plans.

And like I said I would get ram first based on your memtest86+ results, since you do not have BIOS options for your ram you could not have messed it up. And ram in a OEM system like you have should not be failing without user intervention or dying ram

Thanks for the help. Il do the check you told me to via PM and Ill pick up some ram.

Il let you know how it goes!

Hello,,,I have also just become Bad_Pool_Header
    I had the NEW Windows XP Professional 7 (release date March 2009) installed but it crashed all my firewalls and shut off all my anti-spyware from PC Tools,so I have reinstalled Windows XP Professional version 2002 and also have ALL Updated even sp3..I also have Office 2007 with all updates ,
    My computer is AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+
    1.67Ghz,,1,50 GB RAM
    I tried to install Orignal Nero 7 Reloaded and then it would not load and then I recieved the warning with codes 0x00000019,0x00000020,0xE23CB088,0xE23cb0a8,0x0c04 0201..
    My Computer crashed into Bluescrean when it stands still for a while,,,I also become Bad_Pool_Caller

Please Help..I am a Beginner with computers and have some knowledge so PLEASE take it easy on my whit the How to Do stuff,,,
    Thanks for your help in Advance..I am also at Cherokeekrieger@yahoo.de when you can mail me there ,,,its faster,,
    Last edited by Cherokeekrieger; 03-29-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information