Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Good link with hundreds of XP tweaks...

Hundreds of tweaks, visual styles and software reviews for XP!

http://www.tweakxp.com/tweakxp/

Maybe everyone already knows bout this one...

:wave:

I believe that 1 has come up before.
    But good links are always welcome, some of the newer members may not have been there yet:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Yes it has been linked quite a few times now and it is in the links page on my website but don't let us stop ya. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

:eek: Thanks for the link.:D

I did go through that site while researching my WinXP guide. Funny thing is, out of all the tweaks I read there, I found very few that actually worked or were new. The same tweaks seem to be repeated over and over by different people, some are described inaccurately or are plain wrong, and very few will affect performance.

Not to say it's a bad site, but be careful using a lot of what you find there :)

I found the WinXP Registry Guide to be a reasonably good site and of course just enter 'WinXP tweak' in Google and you'll find literally hundreds of guides, tips and tweak sites.

Finding tweaks isn't hard, it's more whether they actually do anything, and even then TweakUI and XSetup will perform most known tweaks.

/EDIT - forgot to add this major link: List of WinXP/2K Tweak Guides - well worth checking out!

Thank you for the Link The__tweaker.:)

Thread Information