Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: vista ultimate 64bit oem prob

Default vista ultimate 64bit oem prob

Guys, I recently downloaded an OEM version of Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
    from pirate bay. It actually worked fine for 3 boots.
    Then one day I got an error in Vista Loader Ver 2.1.2 about a Missing Boot Manager file. Then I again tried to install Windows using the SAME DVD and being such a noob formatted my HDD in all the possible wrong ways.
    Now if i try to install another OS in my primary partition it says that I don't have the necessary requirements to INSTALL. Please help me out here guys....
    CPU: E7400 @ 2.80 GHz
    MOB: Gigabyte EP45C-DS3R
    GPU: Asus EAH 4670
    RAM: 2gb Corsair 800 XMS2 DDR2

CASE: Zebronics Peace
    PSU: Coolermaster 600 W
    HDD: Seagate SATA 250GB

Default Re: vista ultimate 64bit oem prob

Start Here

However, since it is a outlaw copy and you don't have a DvD, you might not be able to get the the Recovery DOS prompt.

At teh DOS prompt you need to change directory to the primary partition and use the exe's they provide.

However, I had the problem the other day and the reason wasn't software related. It was because I had plugged my Storage Drive into a lower Port (Port 0) than my Primary drive (Port 1). So Windows couldn't find the Boot MGR. Once I re-arranged it, the problem went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex St. John
    Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101
    Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
    Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Discussions of pirated software are discouraged on this website. You will prolly be better off on a warez site as this thread will soon either get locked or deleted if the conversation moves into a gray area.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

oh, yeah, and THAT ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex St. John
    Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101
    Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
    Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Thread Information