Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Logitech Quickcam Express

OK OK OK! THIS IS WAY OUT OF HAND maybe some can fix the damn nv4_disp error infinate loop prob but will anyone EVER fix dis one!?!??!?!

When you use the usb webcam in XP after about 5 + secounds the keyboard locks up and the camera dies... now the system is winxp pro and its supposed to be stable but it even crashs that when i shutdown!

ARGH! IS THEIR ANY WAY TO FIX IT URGH!

I BLAME MS!

Sammy
    Programmers Love games
    Just like Meh! :D

Ya know the routine there Sammy. ;)

Well there is still no support for WinXP with that webcam and as I've said before ya probably still goin' to have probs until ya get something that is. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

These drivers on this page are supposed to be for XP?

According to this page at Logitech Windows XP has native support for the Quickcam Express. Installing older versions of the software can cause problems though.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Gee the page that I pulled up only went to 2K. :confused:

not unlikely, some of these corporate sites are huge.
    often it is a matter of luck more than search skills. amazingly enough, some of these type sites have some good information buried in them, but I would reccomend packing a lunch before you go-a-looking:laugh:

gee, whatever happened to site maps -- a lot of them are less useful than a magic 8 ball:confused: hopefully those 2 links will get sammy up and going, Logitech refuses to offer Linux support so I knew they would only be more than happy to support MS -- hec, they have to eat somehow.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I find this little bit interesting under MSN Messenger though. :?:
    NOTE: MSN Messenger will only transmit video to other Windows XP users. If you would like to transmit video to other Windows operating system, download and install Yahoo! Messenger. Yahoo! Messenger can be downloaded from the Yahoo! Website.

I assume that has more to do with MS than it does Logitech's drivers:?:

I realise that but that could have something to do with some ppl havin' probs with this function in Messenger though. ;)

Thread Information