Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: discoloration

hello yall,

i have not visited or used these forums for a while now, but know i have a reason to pay a visit.

anyway i have upgraded my computer from microsoft windows me to microsoft windows xp home.

i am having a display problem, all pictures with a black in them here is an exsample, http://www.geckoisland.com/modules.p...view_photo.php this is the image i use for my desktop wallpaper.

anyway this image is discolored with bloches of rainbow type coloring. this same type of coloring apears on webpage photos, except in a smaller scale of course.

i don't know what happened i was playing with the screen size and some how the image got these weird colorations on it, and so do all photos that apear on websites.

of my computer all the windows and the teskbar are all fine no problems, this only seems to occur on photos.

will someone please help me? thank you

jb

can you post a screenshoot, and also check your color settings..like 16 colors, etc

Thank you Aznx I thought something else had happened it had not crossed my mind till you brought it to my atention. stupid me.

thanks
    633mhz, 319.0mb ram, 15.0gb hard.

Thread Information