Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How do you organize your start menu?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Start Menu - How do you get organized?

I was just watching TechTV, America's greatest television network, it's Technology all the time (except between 3AM and 6AM when it's infomercials).

The start menus of the computers they use for demos are cluttered with all sorts of programs, it looks awful.

Do you guys use folder and subfolders or do you prefer everything spread out simply listed under programs.
    <Font size=2>"The demand to restrict technology is the demand to restrict man's mind" -- Ayn Rand
    <a style="text-decoration: none" href="http://www.whiteglovecollection.com/cord">
    <font color=blue><font face="Century Gothic" size="6">My Web Site</a></font>

i use folders and subfolders :)

Here is my Start menu:
    <Font size=2>"The demand to restrict technology is the demand to restrict man's mind" -- Ayn Rand
    <a style="text-decoration: none" href="http://www.whiteglovecollection.com/cord">

I haven't seen TSS in over a month :cry:
    This dam rally is kicking my butt with 12 hour workdays!

Has Kate ever showed ? Been a while since I seen her.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Kate? Do you mean Cat? She is on Call for Help now, only shows up on the screen savers a few times a week now.

No, I think Mr. C is referring to the old Host with Leo... Kate with red hair.. She hosts their gaming show now...
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

:kay: Definately like Kate Bortello much better than Patrick Norton. Patrick definately needs a fashion makeover. :thumb:

Thread Information